...Writings from all kinds of fandoms...

A Second Chance by Alvina

Rated: G

[Reviews: 1]

Harry gets a second chance at love

Categories : Fanfictions Requiem For A Dream

Character : Harold "Harry" Goldfarb

Pairings : None

Genre : General

Warnings : None

Chapters : 1

Completed : Yes

Word count : 296

Read count: 3


Published: February 26, 2008

Updated: March 23, 2008

A Second Chance Chapter 01

Author's note: Just a little drabble, nothing special and not good but it was just a thought.
Begun at: 26 February 2008
Ended at: 23 March 2008


Text size
1 Reviews

Today was the day that Harry Goldfarb was to be released from the hospital. He had to stay at the hospital for about a week. Luckily they kept him doped up, for he complained about the pain his left arm caused or rather the spot his left arm used to be…

One of the interns had offered him a place to stay which he gratefully accepted for he had nowhere to go. Not after Marion. "No," he forced himself not to think of her, not after the pain she had caused him.

All he needed was to find this place, and after that find some dope for the morphine would wear of soon.
He found the house he was suppose to be staying and there’s where he met her.

Her was a slim woman in her twenties with brown hair and brown eyes. Her name was Eveline or Evey as he later learned.

She was nothing like Marion. She was always happy, always smiling, never expecting anything from him.

The minute she found at he was a drug addict she made him choose. Drugs or her… He choose her and had gone Cold Turkey on the drugs. It was very difficult but he succeeded for he loved her more than anything in the world.

It was a dream that showed him how much he did love her. He was on a bay, running towards a woman. He thought it was Marion, and called out to her. But once he closed down on her, she turned and he saw it was Eveline. "Evey," he whispered and when she smiled he knew it was his destiny to be with her. "I love you," and when she told him he loved her as well he knew this is where he was meant to be.

The End

Comments

  • Elisabeth 5 years ago

    Hi, there! I really loved this fanfiction. Nicely written. lis

Review